If the Court grants you a Preliminary Protective Order, you can ask for the following from the Judge.
- Prohibit any contact the alleged offender with you, your family members, or your household members.
- Prohibit the offender from coming within a certain distance of you.
- Prohibit acts of violence, force, or threats resulting in injury to person or property.
- Possession of a companion animal if you meet the definition of such an animal owner.
- Grant temporary possession of the residence or suitable housing.
- Require the offender to maintain utilities to the residence.
- Grant temporary possession of a vehicle.
- Any other relief to protect you, your family or household members.