Dannenbaum Law Firm, PLLC

Posts tagged "tax"

Tax Matters: Hire A Competent Certified Public Accountant

When you are considering separation or divorce, you need to find specialized professionals. One professional you may consider hiring a competent Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Your divorce lawyer will refer to a CPA. If you and your spouse have already being employing an accountant to prepare your taxes, don't use him or her for advice during the separation and divorce. Find an accountant independent of your spouse and with no prior ties to your spouse or his or her family.

Get Started

Contact Attorney Daniel Dannenbaum Today

Call 703-661-9151 or use our contact form to arrange a free consultation with an experienced family law attorney.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy